? ??????????????Pink!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (211 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 29561 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Billionaire Boys Club? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (156 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5390 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 16, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Haiz...y my school life so damn busy d....
who can tell me...
lisan oso got many....
all teacher in tis school like to do work last minute....
haiz...

tomorow dunno what happen la...
d other school d teacher coming to my school to c me lisan o...
OMG...
jin zhang ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but still got happy things happen d^^
our class 5 ALPHA t-shirt wan to born ord^^
shi mun draw me until so cute^^
haha^^
baby ming oso download liao 4 korea song^^
good^^yeah^^
thanks lo^

love ya baby^^

0 comments: